Hi, I am Parker Jones.
I am an Idaho based photographer with a passion for producing elegant portraits. Most days you can find me out on a shoot or hunting for new props to use in my photoshoots. The thing I love most about photography are the wonderful clients I get to work with. I have been shooting for three years now and I love every minute of it! I mainly focus on wedding and portrait photography, but am always open to new forms of photography. Ultimately, a well captured image represents a moment in time that is expressed infinitely, and that's enough reason for me to hang a camera around my shoulders wherever I go.
Fun Facts about me!
- My favorite kind of food is Italian
- I shoot 20+ weddings per year
- I love you go on hikes with my dog and best friends
- I am lover of the mountains
- My favorite cities are: NYC, Portland, Chicago, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
- I've been doing photography for four years
- I shoot with the 5D Mark IV
- Favorite lens is the Sigma 85
- I'm always down to travel to new places
- I'm self-taught!